This update tweaks some
- The output colors for the destination url has changed to a red coloration. (Rsync)
- Global options are now differentiable from the individual option types. It's yellow now! (FFmpeg)
- Adds two new options: --order & --order-time. (Phuber)
- New site choice. *Currently, only one site. (Phuber)
- Phuber is now revealed...again!
- Clarify FFMPEG options. (YouTube-DL)
- Fix audio quality option when writing a number. (YouTube-DL)
- Fix stream specifier options. Ex: codec, metadata, disposition options; (FFMPEG)
- Adds Right-Click functionality for side menus when using a configurator.
- Headers in News & About pages are now collapsable.
- Toasts are now present for tip displays. *Can be closed by hovering over the toast and moving away.
- URL textboxes are now pill-shaped.
Usually, I create configurators based on the problem mentioned in the about page. But as of late, The command line tools I use does not require the assistance of a configurator. If you would like to suggest a configurator for a command line tool, please let me know and your suggestion may come into fruition. A Request button has been added to the front page for this very reason.
Missing configurators can still be accessed by typing their name in the URL path. These configurators will only be Waldo temporarily. Also frog rhymes with log.